Monday, November 5, 2012

From my own Closet: Black and Blue




 Dress: Emilie Couture (aka made by me)
Sweater: LOFT Outlet
Necklace: LOFT Outlet
Belt: Kohl's
Shoes: Steinmart

This is the first time I've done a photo shoot like this. I think I need a bit of modeling coaching! But my sister did a great job with the photography despite the small space we were in.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of royal blue paired with black. This dress isn't quite the same shade of blue as has been dictated to us by the fashion powers-that-be, but I don't care a bit! It's still strong enough to hold its own against the black. I wasn't even thinking about this when I put the outfit together, but don't the different textures look really good together too?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue! Stunning!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete