Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Heart Thursday #1


Chain Mail Jewelry...


I have really come to like metal and geometry.


A Black and White Twisty Top...


Delicate but not fussy. I wonder how hard this is to replicate.


A Spring Dress...

Sleeves, neckline, midi length- it's got everything. What other fabrics would this look good in and still be modern?

Source


An Article...

Best Kept Beauty Secrets from the Mod Style Lounge- How to have a beautiful complexion, beautiful hands, beautiful arms... it's not what you think.

A Song...

Lecrae writes some amazing songs. He references or quotes Scripture a lot and combines the simple truth of the gospel with music that is so emotional it gives me shivers. This song is a reminder of how helpless we are without God.



Could someone please tell me how to make a heart shape in the post title?


1 comment:

  1. Chain mail jewelry is a cool idea. I am going to have to keep an eye out for some of it, I like how that necklace looks. And I like the colors in the spring dress.

    ReplyDelete