Monday, April 15, 2013

30x30 Challenge : Day 2


I knew I'd want something comfortable and cool today, because I spent a lot of it outdoors in the 80+-degree weather. My animal-loving sister's birthday is later this week, but we celebrated today with a trip to the zoo, followed by a picnic in the park and fully loaded ice cream sundaes at home!



When I was in high school, I bought this vest from the clearance rack at a western wear store to be part of a cowgirl costume. It looks and feels high quality, and ever since, I've wanted to wear it as part of my everyday look, without looking like a cowgirl. (To clarify: I am a Texan. Quite a different thing.) What do you think? Does this work?




This is Outfit #2 That I Have Never Worn Before (at least not with the vest). Two down, 18 more to go!

What I'm Wearing:
6) Floral peasant tee- LOFT Outlet
13) Polished denim bermuda shorts- LOFT Outlet
22) Denim vest- ?
30) Brown flats- Target
LOFT Outlet elephant necklace, wooden necklace (worn as a bracelet) from India, and de Lacy purse (accessories not included in the 30)

I'm linking up to the 30x30 Remix Challenge at Bramblewood Fashion!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The vest is soooo cute, and I adore the top! The elephant necklace is so fun! (Me want. Me want...) ;)

    Great job!

    Anastasia

    www.royaldaughterofgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete