Saturday, April 20, 2013

30x30 Remix Challenge : Day 7

I'm going to let you all in on a really candid photo shoot from this afternoon. For one reason or another, not one photo turned out the way I wanted. Overexposed, too dark, my feet got cut off, or I was just doing something really strange. (Come to think of it, my family was in a hurry to leave, and I told my sister to just take the snapshots, it didn't matter what they looked like. I guess she thought I meant it!) Promise not to laugh, 'k? (I laughed, but that doesn't mean you get to!)







Hope you got the idea of what my outfit looks like, at least! I've been taking the challenge of taking 30 items of clothing to make 30 outfits in 30 days. I started Sunday, and I've done it for 7 days straight now. (Days 4, 5, and 6, are either still on the camera or, ahem, need to be recreated. You'll see them eventually.) The hardest part for me so far is really just getting the pictures taken and blogging about it. What I need is a Blog 30 Times in 30 Days Challenge.

What I'm Wearing:
3) Blush pink lace tee- LOFT Outlet
21) Gray trousers- Kohl's
23) White denim jacket- LOFT Outlet
29) Wedge sandals- Famous Footwear
Forever 21 belt, Walmart bangles, LOFT Outlet necklace

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love the pink lace tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cuteness cancelled any awkwardness that may have happened.

    ReplyDelete